Most Properties Qualify for Stated Income Loans
Are you looking for a loan that doesn’t require mountains of paperwork? Were you recently turned down for a loan due to a poor credit history? At Capital Connex, our lending partners offer stated commercial real estate loans that can take care of both of these situations. If you have valuable property in your portfolio, you can use it to fund your business’s next step.
Basics of Stated Income Loans
As you consider where to get your stated income commercial real estate loan from, know that Capital Connex offers many benefits for qualified business owners through our network of lenders. Here are some of those benefits:
- Fixed amortized rates for 25-year terms
- Loan amounts as large as $500,000
- Credit score of 600 or better to qualify
- Multiple properties accepted
- Minimal paperwork
- Use funds for purchasing, refinancing and more
Qualifying for a Real Estate Loan
Instead of requiring mountains of paperwork and decades of financial records, the biggest factor in whether or not you qualify for our loan is the value of your property. When this value is high enough to cover costs including taxes, insurance on the loan and the mortgage, then you are one step closer to being approved.
Handling Loan-to-Value Ratios
The amount of money you qualify for is determined by the Loan-to-value ratio or LTV. This value is determined by multiple factors, including the type of building you apply with. Here is a breakdown of building types qualifying you for 65% to 75% LTV.
- 65% LTV for auto service, office, retail, self-storage and warehouse properties
- 70% LTV for non-owner-occupied investment properties with one to four units
- 75% LTV for mixed-use or multifamily properties with five or more units
We Want To Hear From You
Contact our office today to find out more about how we can help you with a stated income commercial real estate loan. The approval process is fast and loans typically close within two or three weeks.